HOME >  Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Does JOGMEC also provide financial assistance to non-Japanese corporations?

JOGMEC provides the necessary capital for exploration of oil, natural gas, non-ferrous metals and minerals to Japanese domestic corporations and to foreign corporations in which Japanese individuals or companies have invested and participate in management.

Approval of businesses is determined by carefully evaluating factors including technological, economic and policy matters.

2. Does JOGMEC contract work to companies outside Japan?

Requests for proposals and bids for work that we want to contract out are announced on JOGMEC's English website.

3.How can I download publications?

Click on the following links to download:

4. How do I request information pursuant to disclosure laws?

JOGMEC announces and discloses information on the basis of the "Law concerning Access to Information Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, Etc."
Information disclosure requests must be made in Japanese. For further details, please see our Japanese-language site.

5. Where are overseas contacts located?

For details of Overseas Offices

Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation
(JCN 4010405009573)

Toranomon Twin Building 2-10-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, JAPAN
TEL : +81-3-6758-8000

Copyright© Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation All Rights Reserved.